Can I ask you to pray.? I had a ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

mary J

Maryd
Can I ask you to pray.? I had a miracle on prayer request where my book for BBC Children in Need now has an international publisher.

The contract is tricky and I am nervous as it's my first book. Please pray that I will be able to complete the deadlines and do a good job.

It's due to be published in October. Also that the right help will come when I need it.

Thanks ###
 
Thank you Lord, Give ### your help and your strength, cover her Oh Lord, with your direction, and your mighty peace Lord, Thank you Lord for your favor is upon her Oh Lord, Thank you Lord, In Jesus Name Amen

 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hello please I ask you to pray for me; I have financial problems, loans, and debts. I ask God to help me pay off my loans and solve my financial problems.
Replies
11
Views
133
Ive beem struggling a whole lot lately with my relationship with God and studying the Bible. At one point in my life, I had no doubts about God and that He was 100% the truth and so was His Word. Somewhere along the way, I fell off and now I feel like ive been struggling so bad with believing...
Replies
10
Views
146
Lord, I ask you to protect us for our ### company in asking to add services or repairs that don’t need to be done. I pray to you this hour.
Replies
8
Views
183
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,531
Messages
16,777,793
Members
648,084
Latest member
Thrountion

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom