Some of my recent friends won't stop using drugs...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Franknorthby

Servant
Some of my recent friends won't stop using drugs, please pray that they will quit this. Also, I ask for a job, can ye please pray about those things.
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
I pray that ###'s friend see the light, and realise how much they are damaging themselves, and the friends around them. I also pray that ### finds a job, and continues to praise you. I ask this in the name of Jesus. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My sister won’t stop using this man for money, second marriage, doesn’t treat him good, takes his money for her kids from first marriage, even kids treat him bad, then husband treats them bad, but he still pays everything. It’s a bad situation, I pray she changes & that situation can correct...
Replies
11
Views
290
Pray my mom stop using me and treating me like a bank and pray she doesn't rip me off. I just pay rent and food money aside. My mom wants a birthday/Mother's Day gift 50-inch TV. I wish she can wait until I get my first paycheck at my new job. I am happy she watched my kids while I work, but I...
Replies
5
Views
257
My dear friends in Christ, I am about to lay upon you the heaviest and most heartbreaking prayer request ever. It is not for me, it is for a child I heard about in a case of child abuse that has shattered my soul. First I will tell you the case so you can truly grasp how bad this is and then you...
Replies
11
Views
504
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,538
Messages
16,777,865
Members
648,094
Latest member
Zaullaormar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom