Can you guys please pray that I work hard ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

mwangi18

Disciple of Prayer
Can you guys please pray that I work hard for my last few months of high school. My GPA isn't really that great and I want to go to University of South Florida (###) or University of Central Florida (###). I don't want to stay here and have to settle for community college here. I really can't take one more year living here after living here for ### years. My town isn't really all that great to me and it's kind of boring. I want to move on, do better things, and settle in a different place. So can you guys please pray that I work really hard and make the right grades for these last months of high school so I can get out of this town?
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I'm 17 years old and in my junior year of high school, i know this is such a weird prayer request, but all my friends have been asked to prom, and i feel really left out because no one has asked me yet. I hope someone asks me because I would like to be able to go. I would be so eternally...
Replies
8
Views
329
Hello guys can you guys please pray for me about my pornography addiction. I have been struggling in this addiction for a long time, I grew up in a very Christian family. I am of young age and really need good in my life please pray for me.
Replies
10
Views
483
Hey there can you guys please pray for me, I have been trying to stay sober from marijuana and my job drug tested me a couple days ago and I could probably lose my job if it comes out positive. I ask that you guys can send prayers for the test to come out negative I really can’t lose my job, I...
Replies
7
Views
452
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,538
Messages
16,777,865
Members
648,094
Latest member
Zaullaormar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom