2013

These are prayer requests from the year 2013.

  • Locked
Guardian ### and Elegant ### Our Father in Heaven Influence of Nature by Wordsworth Therefore am I still A lover of the meadows and the woods And mountains, and of all that we behold From this green earth; of all the mighty world Of eye and ear, both what they half create And what...
Replies
3
Views
178
C
  • Locked
Prayers needed tonight for the ### family! A father has shot and killed his own son! This is terrible the guy leaves behind two kids a fiancée and three step kids. Please pray for all of the family during this tragic time.
Replies
9
Views
187
  • Locked
THE HURT AND THE HEALER-MERCYME Why? The question that is never far away. The healing doesn't come from the explained. Jesus please don't let this go in vain... You're all I have, All that remains. So here I am What's left of me, Where glory meets my suffering. I'm alive Even though a part of...
Replies
3
Views
105
L
  • Locked
Please pray for me to find direction and what path I am to go down now to bring money into our home. Recently adopted a 2-year-old child from China and lost employment to stay home to help with bonding and medical issues and now I am running out of money and do not know where to turn. My...
Replies
3
Views
138
  • Locked
Please pray for me that I do great in this training. This job would be perfect for me, I live close by and I need a good paying job. Pray that I do not make mistakes. Pray that I am confident and do great. Thanks all!
Replies
4
Views
95
  • Locked
Jesus Loves each and one of you he has a plan for you all. There is power in the name of Jesus his name brings us healing. Call on his name he hears your call don't lose hope Trust in Jesus God bless you all Jesus Loves you Glory to God in Jesus name amen..
Replies
3
Views
71
  • Locked
In your name Jesus, I beg of you to help and heal my broken heart, because I am at my last end and I have no hope to go on. I have kids and I don't want to ever leave them, but I feel that I am doing them no good. I am crying out to your Jesus, in your name Jesus, I know that there are people...
Replies
9
Views
133
L
  • Locked
Please pray for my children and grandchildren to get well and stay well and for our finances as almost a week of work was missed by both my children and they are short financially and I've given all I have to give to make up the shortfall.
Replies
5
Views
130
  • Locked
My wife says that she does not love me anymore. We have two great teenage sons who are starting to pick up on our problems. Please pray with me to, God willing, restore the love we once shared!
Replies
10
Views
164
I
  • Locked
Please pray for ###, she has pancreatic cancer which has been getting worse. We hope that she can keep up her health and not be in pain.
Replies
5
Views
202
Back
Top Bottom