Please pray for my children and grandchildren to get ...

  • Thread starter Thread starter lcrawford
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

lcrawford

Guest
Please pray for my children and grandchildren to get well and stay well and for our finances as almost a week of work was missed by both my children and they are short financially and I've given all I have to give to make up the shortfall.
 
In your name Jesus, I ask that your hear ### prayers of need. God knows better than anyone of your needs and troubles. Through Him, you will be lifted of your burdens, by keeping Him close to you in prayer. I understand you have money problems and trying to take of your family. In your name Jesus, they are in need of your grace and mercy to see them over this trial in their life. Only you Father God that all things are possible. AMEN
 
Lord help to hear needs of this family bring them the goodness and jobs they need to live praise you and love others. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I want them to find christ they were brought in church but they do not go to church anymore and they have messed up their life they need the Lord please pray for them
Replies
10
Views
163
I just ask right now in the name of Jesus Lord that you hear my prayer for my children, your children Lord. ###, ###, ###, ###, and my grandbabies ### and ###. Lord. I ask that you can guide them love and protect them Lord. I ask if you father God to Open their minds so that they understand you...
Replies
7
Views
5K
I pray for my adult children to have a first-hand counter with the Lord and learn to hear his voice for themselves. I pray that God would get to each one of my adult children's hearts before anything else I pay for them. Be overshadowed by his presence, hungry friendship with him and seekers of...
Replies
9
Views
842
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,541
Messages
16,777,948
Members
648,098
Latest member
Galutel

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom