Lord please give me ### on what I should ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

rominet49

Disciple of Prayer
Lord please give me asign on what I should do, what decision do I make, help me!!!!!!!!!!
 
Dear Lord, please keep this woman safe in your arms and kept safe by having her educational needs met and financial abilities strengthened before becoming attached to another and lost in a life of despair. Love always lasts if true love and will wait for years. Amen.
 
God my this prayer request be heard and answered according to your will. In Jesus' name we pray. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My reputation has suffered greatly, the devil's hand is no longer on my shoulder here but the rumors will unlikely ever disappear unless I can show I truly am not the man they think or that I am not trying to walk God's path. They all caught me when I dropped the ball, but no one has seen the...
Replies
13
Views
248
so i got a question my ex gf (no im not praying to get back with her ive just been praying for her salvation) got into a lesbian relationship and because im praying for her salvation should i also pray for the ending of the relationship or that he uses the relationship to give her a wake up call...
Replies
10
Views
342
Dear God, You know the truth behind every situation and You see the burdens we carry in silence. Today, I lift to You this matter concerning our family's property. We ask for Your wisdom, guidance, and protection as we face these challenges. If there are people trying to take what is not...
Replies
5
Views
129
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,541
Messages
16,777,948
Members
648,098
Latest member
Galutel

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom