Bettyboo8
Disciple of Prayer
Please pray for me. I am and have been my Family's Pillar for so many yrs. now and I have a Husband that has not given me the support I need in no which way or form. I work have a ### yr old and an older son dealing with Drug Rehabilitation. I am an only child and have to take care of all my Mother's needs. Just about now I am so overwhelmed my husband can't provide cause he doesn't have work. I feel like I don't get a break in my life. I would like to have more time to spend with my baby but I'm always tired and stressed out. And always assuming responsibilities. I'm not feeling good physically or emotionally. Please pray for me for God to help me through all this and make things easier in my life. I serve him with all my heart and I thank my Lord because regardless I am blessed. I wait upon you Lord to make things right in my life. In Jesus might name I declare it. Amen.
