God help me know what I should write in ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

VM9

Servant
God help me know what I should write in the dissertation and how to present it. I also pray that my supervisor should have the heart to help and guide me through. God, I need to graduate.
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
May God guide you through out your dissertation as he has done by taking you this far. You will impress your supervisor in Jesus name! And even find favour with the marker of the final project.
 
Father God meet every need, fix every situation & Bless right now beyond our expectations in Jesus' name, Amen!!! ~Blessings
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My reputation has suffered greatly, the devil's hand is no longer on my shoulder here but the rumors will unlikely ever disappear unless I can show I truly am not the man they think or that I am not trying to walk God's path. They all caught me when I dropped the ball, but no one has seen the...
Replies
13
Views
248
Please pray for what I should do concerning my life and how to reach out and share my testimony with ### when he appears uninterested sometimes in what I have to say. Please help.
Replies
6
Views
340
Help me know what to do about apartment for rent. Heard gossip about the renters and if it is true I am scared to move in. But it might be racism that causes the gossip. Please, help me to know which is which and if I should accept. Amen
Replies
6
Views
293
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,552
Messages
16,778,026
Members
648,116
Latest member
Wiaroornar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom