Daddy, please heal your little ###. I am asking ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tears

Humble Prayer Partner
Daddy, please heal your little lamb.

I am asking and pleading for everyone to please pray for the healing of my ### year old daughter's eye. Her name is ###. She has lazy eye condition called Strabismis. She has had this for ### years already and I was told she needs surgery but I believe that God is willing and able to heal her. I just need prayers of agreement for faith. I greatly appreciate your time, love, prayers and service to others. Thank you. I am taking her this ### to her eye doctor to see how her eye is doing.
 
my sister the Lord has heard your prayers just believe it is in the hands of God Jesus Loves you and your ### as well as your whole family God bless you and your family glory to God in Jesus name amen
 
Mark 11:24 Therefore I tell you, whatever you ask in prayer, believe that you have received it, and it will be yours.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Daddy please pray for my husband, and also my marriage. There is this siege in my house family. Untimely death (2), no peace in their marriage, dryness, no progress in anything. Daddy, this is a family of 4, 3 boys and a girl. They lost the only girl they have on November 20th 2020, and sister...
Replies
10
Views
668
Lord Jesus I continue to ask for strong protection for my family and I, esp. the little one (I plead the blood of Jesus over us and ask for a wall of Holy Spirit fire around each of us and your mighty warrior angels to surround us according to Ps 91, Ps. 34:7, Zech. 2:5, Isaiah 54:17, Isaiah...
Replies
10
Views
551
Lord Jesus I continue to ask for strong protection for my family and I, esp. the little one (I plead the blood of Jesus over us and ask for a wall of Holy Spirit fire around each of us and your mighty warrior angels to surround us according to Ps 91, Ps. 34:7, Zech. 2:5, Isaiah 54:17, Isaiah...
Replies
10
Views
543
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,559
Messages
16,778,090
Members
648,122
Latest member
Galuynarr

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom