Hi everyone. Don't really know how to quite Use this ...

  • Thread starter Thread starter Jswede12
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

Jswede12

Guest
Hi everyone. Don't really know how to quite

Use this site but I will learn. I wanted to ask

For your prayers for my little niece ###, she

Has lymphoma. She is only ### and is the most

Precious thing to me! Also, I would like to ask

That you pray for me and for God to lead me

In the right direction with decisions that might

Have to be made. Thank you and may God bless

Each and every one of you.
 
Lord bless ### with complete healing and spread a blanket of protection over her. Lord lead all to You for comfort hope strength and guidance. Lord bless all medical staff with Your wisdom guidance. Thank You Jesus Christ
 
Mark 11:24 Therefore I tell you, whatever you ask in prayer, believe that you have received it, and it will be yours.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
I will pray for you & your family. Dear God watch over this family as they travel a most difficult road. Keep them comforted. In Christ holy name. Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

don't really know what to pray for anymore. just praying that something will finally work out for me... something will go well and stay in my life. give me the same efforts that I give... be true. I pray my best days are still ahead of me... a miracle.
Replies
8
Views
309
I don’t really know how to pray I’m not sure where to start but my life is slowly going downhill and I could really use some prayers and guidance I haven’t prayed since I was ### but now more than ever I need God in my life thank you God for keeping me alive and good health thank you God for my...
Replies
12
Views
795
🙏 What to Say and How to Say It, Jn 12:49; Grace to Fast, Isa 58:6-14; Gracious Words, Comforting Words, Zech 1:13, Comfort My People, Speak tenderly to Jerusalem, Isa 40:1-2; Speak to Her Heart in The Wilderness, Hosea 2:14... Father, thank You for forgiving me mercy in times I have needed it...
Replies
6
Views
138
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,552
Messages
16,778,026
Members
648,116
Latest member
Wiaroornar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom