i need financial, career, marital, family breakthrough. i have ###

Status
Not open for further replies.

VM9

Servant
i need financial, career, marital, family breakthrough. i have suffered enough. Pray that i should get my restoration this year. new life. sin no more.
 
I prayed for this. In Jesus Name. Amen.

Lord I pray for ### and may your receive the resolution

, in the name of the lord, Amen
 
Father God meet every need, fix every situation & Bless right now beyond our expectations in Jesus' name, Amen!!! ~Blessings
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I pray for a breakthrough and a miracle in my finances, for God to help me ace my exams/evaluations and for money to abundantly flow into my account within the next 24 hours. Praying for full restoration of everything good that was stolen from me and that I lost. Praying for recovery of all good...
Replies
7
Views
276
PRAYER POINTS "Dear church family, I’m writing to request your prayers as I navigate a challenging chapter in my life." I’m facing financial difficulties, marital problems and a lack of progression (stagnation). Please pray for growth, progression and favour in my life, my career and my...
Replies
9
Views
345
need breakthrough miracles in four areas. 1) Please pray that God grants me clarity, focus, and success in completing professional certification exam and other courses. 2) I am also believing God for a new job, employment visa with a good salary so I can move out and live independently. 3) I am...
Replies
9
Views
145
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,552
Messages
16,778,026
Members
648,116
Latest member
Wiaroornar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom