Need Employment, Unemploy For ### Years, Need Prayer To Help Me Find A Job

  • Thread starter Thread starter blackgold
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

blackgold

Guest
They say I should own it and claim it, so I am. I have applied to so many jobs I feel like I’m not good for nothing. I made mistakes along the way, but do I deserve to feel useless, no esteem, insecure, I’m sick of asking why not me or why ME? I don’t know how much longer I can do this. So I ask the universe PLEASE help me. I pray to you lord, father GOD, I claim the jobs at ### and ###. I can perform those duties and tasks. Please Lord I ask you, I know what I’ve mentioned on my resume is untrue is that why I’m not getting recognized. I had to use my resources lord I ask for your forgiveness. It was wrong and but given the chance lord I can do what is asked of me. PLEASE give me a chance; give ### a chance, give ### a chance and all those that have been out of a job a chance. So to the lord above and the mighty universe hear my prayer. I pray for the less fortunate, I am fortunate, I have what other want and lord I am grateful. So I claim it once again lord ### and ### lord, let them show interest and give me a chance. I pray for my family may you guide them and protect them, let me be an angel for them. All I need is a chance ### or ###. I deserve a chance, I KNOW you will offer me a chance and a job offer. I admit I made lots of mistakes and I know you have forgiven me and I have learned from them. These few years lord have been a learning experience, I was given the opportunity to nurture my child and I appreciate it however it is time for me to go back into the workforce lord, I need to make a nest for my son & I and my family. I need to go back to contribute to our family, to help out ### lord he cannot do it all by himself and I don’t think he should do it all by himself. So I ask of you for a CHANCE, lord I’m tired and it’s getting to me, I feel at times I am losing my mind. HELP ME PLEASE. I CLAIM it and own it with your assistance and help lord and universe either is my, in your name almighty and UNIVERSE IT IS MY AMEN AND THANK YOU.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
I understand your situation. I pray for you from all my heart.
MASTER!!! This person has come to you with assurance that you are a prayer answering God. Please help your child.
Don't worry Jesus' words say he's merciful and he never cast away those who come to him. Just think that what you want is already done by Jesus with all his love and care for you. God bless you!!!
Have faith things will change.
Look, things have been changing, yet, aren't they? So this will also change.
Just surrender if you're tired... leave it onto him.
In Jesus' name I pray, Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Lord Jesus, Please help me find a service soon. Please help me finish my puppets pretty soon. And don’t just do this just for me I’ve been humiliated discriminate. I suffer with autism, but a lot of people suffer with autism and can’t get a job and it’s really hard for them to in so much...
Replies
10
Views
354
Hey everyone, I'm in need of some prayers to help me find a full-time job that builds me a career. Right now, I'm only getting 14–22 hours a week at my retail job, but I'm really hoping to find a career that will bring me closer to having a future family, owning a car and house, and overall...
Replies
7
Views
417
Heavenly Father, I so need some positive news in my situation. A breakthrough. Today after I put pressure on my lawyer for answers he withdrew from the case. So now I am attorneyless and I'm so afraid of picking the wrong one again. Things have not been right about this from the onset because my...
Replies
8
Views
683
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,552
Messages
16,778,026
Members
648,116
Latest member
Wiaroornar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom