Hello, Everyone. I ask that if you choose to ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

dsuggs2

Account Closed
Hello, Everyone. I ask that if you choose to pray for me, I will be graceful. I recently been dealing with some issues with my family and college. I struggle daily to learn and grow as a Christian. I am the first in my family to college. I feel discouraged and sad sometimes just because of stress and not receiving the help financial. I sometimes do things that I should not do and want to always point the blame at people. So, I am asking for prayer over the difficulties I am dealing with now. Thank you.
 
I prayed for this. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Father God meet every need, fix every situation & Bless right now beyond our expectations in Jesus' name, Amen!!! ~Blessings
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I have been working so hard and it is so hard to collect my paycheck. I have 2 people that owe me ###$. Oh Lord, please let me get paid for my work. I work so hard to get the clients happy and the customers satisfied. I am selling things online. Oh Lord, grant me victory over the world and over...
Replies
7
Views
242
If you choose to give me a partner again, please bring a good guy into my life. Someone decent, who believes in you God, who has a good heart and a good moral compass, who will be good to me and my children, someone who will be financially independent and not looking to me to be the one to...
Replies
5
Views
266
Hello everyone, I ask to pray for me for situations regarding my studies and project and any evil witchcraft and so, I also a breakthrough in the projects I have that God manage all aspects and protect me in all corners in Jesus Name Amen!
Replies
6
Views
251
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,552
Messages
16,778,026
Members
648,116
Latest member
Wiaroornar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom