P
Psalm23
Guest
Please pray that me & my fiancé will have a better relationship & that he will start to treat me like a queen every day & that there will be no more secrets and lies. Please pray that we will have 100% trust in each other. Please pray that he won't use -banned site- or ever cheat on me. I just want to make sure he is the right one for me. So please pray that we will have a strong bond & a strong healthy relationship. & that our good God will bless us with happiness, love, faithfulness, honesty, and passion for each other. & that our love for each other will be irresistible & that we will be attracted to each other more & more every day. That God will shower us with wonderful blessings & miracles.
Thank you & God bless to you all.
I love you
Thank you & God bless to you all.
I love you
