I ask that prayers would be said for ### ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

ManChid

Disciple of Prayer
I ask that prayers would be said for me as I feel hopeless to unseen and unheard desperate begs and plees but I don't feel seen or heard please help me because I am stuck lonely in lost cause. - ### ###
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for ###, that God would intervene on behalf of all gang stalking victims. That He would cause those who carry out gang stalking to see reason, and that He would rescue these victims as He promised to do.
Replies
10
Views
229
I’d like to ask for prayers for my son. He’s still young and has been having ongoing gastrointestinal issues. His school is starting soon, I’ve been feeling worried about how it might affect him too. Please pray for his healing, strength, and protection. I also pray that he’ll be able to enjoy...
Replies
7
Views
127
may i ask for prayers for my family. caring for my ### through ongoing health concerns has left me emotionally exhausted and fearful. please pray for their complete healing and for me to have peace of mind, wisdom and renewed strength each day. thank you so much
Replies
10
Views
185
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,559
Messages
16,778,090
Members
648,122
Latest member
Galuynarr

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom