Dear LORD, be with me today and the days ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

guilty

Humble Prayer Partner
Dear LORD, be with me today and the days which are on it's way. LORD, I have so much baggage that I don't know where to start cleaning up in myself. LORD, I pray today that I will get a job very quick and that I have an income to repay all my outstanding bills and the people who help me during these dark days. My prayers are also for all the people on this web site and out there where they don't have anything. LORD, I pray this in YOUR Holy Name, JESUS CHRIST - Amen
 
Mark 11:24 Therefore I tell you, whatever you ask in prayer, believe that you have received it, and it will be yours.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear God thank you for helping me have a good day today at work. Thank you for helping me to not drink alcohol today and tonight. Please help me get a good night's sleep and rest and have a great day tomorrow. Thank you to everyone else that has also prayed for me. There is still a lot of work...
Replies
10
Views
214
My name is ### Please pray as I am going on holiday today and scared of flying, please also pray that the headaches I am having will be gone from me
Replies
11
Views
172
Pray for my good mechanic ### at ### to have a heart and charge me an affordable price to fix my vehicle and use my warranty to cover the bill without scams or unjust delays in ### today miraculously in Jesus name Amen.
Replies
10
Views
180
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,559
Messages
16,778,090
Members
648,122
Latest member
Galuynarr

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom