I have a few requests to ask you Lord ...

  • Thread starter Thread starter godsgiftangel
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

godsgiftangel

Guest
I have a few requests to ask you Lord and all of you, pleasepleaseplease pray that I am not pregnant and will get my period either today or tomorrow and please pray that I will be very happy from now on and the person I am in a relationship right now will be very happy too. Lord please. All of you please pray I beg you, Thank you bless you all God bless <3
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Bro/Sister in Christ Please pray for my husband who is not very happy at his work place and is in a bad mood all the time. I really need Lord's touch on this situation to turn him in to a loving person and dad. Please Lord intervene in the situation that involves money and that is...
Replies
10
Views
161
Please pray for God's guidance for my daughters life as she is working too hard and in the middle of house moving all by herself. I am praying for a Godly life partner for her. I pray that she follows our Lord's lead. I pray for my sons Job he applied and waiting to hear after his interview...
Replies
11
Views
162
I have a few requests for my family. Lord please send Your Holy Spirit to come down and fill the spaces for my family.
Replies
7
Views
209
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,581
Messages
16,778,283
Members
648,135
Latest member
Wilmath

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom