Everyone please pray to the lord for me that ...

  • Thread starter Thread starter godsgiftangel
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

godsgiftangel

Guest
Everyone please pray to the Lord for me that I am not pregnant and that I get my period today or tomorrow please please please I beg, please please pray that I won't be pregnant. Please pray. I am not ready at all to be a mother, I am very young, it would mean the world to me if you prayed, bless you all

in Jesus' name amen
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hey everyone, please keep the right side of my leg (near my ankle) in your prayers. It's been hurting, and I'd appreciate some healing vibes. Thanks!
Replies
6
Views
249
God please keep everyone safe and happy including animals I love for everyone even me to be safe . It's so much danger in killing in the wrong including where I used to live at in ### it's shooting and killing and doing illegal drugs . God please keep everyone safe in the world please it's very...
Replies
10
Views
177
Dear Lord, I heard whatever we ask in Jesus' name we will receive everything… then Lord, I am asking my husband ### back, Lord please don’t separate us, please Lord… Lord, my husband is giving a divorce, Lord, between us all was good, his family never liked me, especially his ###. Lord, she...
Replies
8
Views
338
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,581
Messages
16,778,283
Members
648,135
Latest member
Wilmath

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom