2013

These are prayer requests from the year 2013.

F
  • Locked
Please prayer for me and my family's health. I really need to lose about ### lbs along with everyone else in the family. We eat healthy but for me the Dr. is trying to stick me with prediabetes because all my births were over ###lbs (no diabetes). Also, need prayer for my marriage. It hasn't...
Replies
4
Views
204
  • Locked
i'm at a all time low i've lost all of my savings due to a bad decision, choice bills are due ###'s birthday is in 10 days and she is not doing well in school (math) she just can't seem to understand algebra at all i've sent her to so many tutors and she just can't get it i no longer have money...
Replies
5
Views
163
M
  • Locked
release of ### mind, body, spirit, and soul from beelzebuth, lucifer, and all demons. prayer for restoration of ### in mind, body, spirit, and soul. prayer for freedom of my ### family, friends, and enemies. restoration of harmony, love, abundance freedom for ###, family friends and community...
Replies
3
Views
131
  • Locked
Please pray for our financial situation right now. We have only $### (fixed income) until ###. We paid rent ($###) but we still have electricity, internet, phone, and insurance bills and we need to buy gluten-free and nut-free food for the month for our family of ###. We also need diapers and...
Replies
4
Views
126
L
  • Locked
god we need your help we need money and to hire help and pretty quickly. we are asking for God's help in these legal matters. we are drawing and sinking. it doesn't help that we keep getting sick. please pray for ###.
Replies
3
Views
146
T
  • Locked
Yes. I need prayer. Just got some blood work done and praying it all comes back good. All prayers please...
Replies
6
Views
115
D
  • Locked
My family has been in limbo waiting for a company to tell me whether or not I have passed all the required information. It has been over 3 weeks and I am so filled with anxiety that something went wrong that I am physically sick. This job means everything to my family. We've been struggling for...
Replies
5
Views
122
  • Locked
Thanks to all that have prayed for me to return to the classroom and do what God has designed me to do..I ask for continued prayers for this to happen.Thank you and may God Bless..!
Replies
2
Views
86
L
  • Locked
my partner made a mistake and deleted important information we can not get back from our gmail account I am very upset. please ask God to help us get through this struggle.
Replies
4
Views
141
  • Locked
For I know that there's nothing above the GRACE of God. So please! I need your fervent prayer to God, to give my commander in my office & all others the Grace to forgive me. For He the Son set free is free indeed.
Replies
4
Views
116
Back
Top Bottom