Please prayer for ### and ###'s health. ...

  • Thread starter Thread starter Finesse37
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
F

Finesse37

Guest
Please prayer for me and my family's health. I really need to lose about ### lbs along with everyone else in the family. We eat healthy but for me the Dr. is trying to stick me with prediabetes because all my births were over ###lbs (no diabetes). Also, need prayer for my marriage. It hasn't been good in a long time but at this point, I am open to whatever God has for me (whether to open new doors or heal old wounds). Would be a shame after ### years of marriage to just end but sometimes men make it difficult and I have done all I can do but I need to preserve me and although I am a little thicker than I was ### years ago, I still look fantastic. Just praying for healing, peace, love, deliverance, financial blessings, my children, home, etc. I have faith God through his son Jesus Christ will work it out. Also, wish my 2nd mortgage with ### for $###K would be cancelled. Job loss and second mortgages do not go together at all. The interest is killing me and unless things change for me...not sure where I will be.
 
Don't dwell on your problems because we serve a mighty God who is able to do anything.

Ephesians 3:20... "Now unto him that is able to do exceeding abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to the power that worketh in us"

Give it up to Christ for he is able. I know you may be wondering why me Lord, why....why me....when will you ever answer my prayers but always remember that "In case you are wondering why God doesn't answer your prayers, remember that the teacher is always silent during an exam"

Matthew 7:7.... "Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you."

And I will always say that... "Instead of telling God how big your problems are, tell your problems how big your God is."

AMEN.
 
God I ask in Jesus’ name that You will honor this prayer request according to Your will and Your timing. Encourage this child of God to continue to pray without ceasing, always seek Your will, and wait upon You to answer. Bless them exceedingly abundantly above all they have ever prayed or dreamed according to Your will.

Encourager ###, ###, ### ~ Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My wife was just diagnosed with a squamous cell carcinoma on her face. Please pray it can be safely removed without a scar. More importantly she has also had a CT scan of her lungs because of a persistent cough and smoking habit. Please pray the results will show no cancer. Please pray she can...
Replies
13
Views
175
He is suffering from nausea and dizziness
Replies
5
Views
129
Hey guys, my ### is struggling with ### and ### since ###, past 14 days she has been suffering very severely she is unable to to take more than 10 steps. I am waiting for God to heal my ### and give her good health. I feel so helpless and hopeless.
Replies
9
Views
118
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,596
Messages
16,778,408
Members
648,145
Latest member
Aersuyrior

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom