My family has been in limbo waiting for a ###.

  • Thread starter Thread starter dette002
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

dette002

Guest
My family has been in limbo waiting for a company to tell me whether or not I have passed all the required information. It has been over 3 weeks and I am so filled with anxiety that something went wrong that I am physically sick. This job means everything to my family. We've been struggling for many, many years. I'm hoping my maternity leave isn't held against me... I'm in desperate need of prayers. Please pray for me to get a favorable answer today. Thank you.
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
You know what, we serve a Mighty Father in Heaven who is Mighty to save. He just needs our Faith and all is left to him. Instead of telling God how big your problems are, tell your problems how big your God is.

So let's take a moment and pray...

Dear God, you know all your child's desires and you know what is best for her. Show her your ways and give her the faith and patience that will lead her to victory in her life. I pray this knowing that your answer is on the way. IN JESUS MIGHTY NAME...................AMEN.
 
God I ask in Jesus’ name that You will honor this prayer request according to Your will and Your timing. Encourage this child of God to continue to pray without ceasing, always seek Your will, and wait upon You to answer. Bless them exceedingly abundantly above all they have ever prayed or dreamed according to Your will.

Encourager ###, ###, ### ~ Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please continue to pray for me as I lay in limbo with work comp. Come March 29Th,2025 it will be two years with my injury. There in no date set again for mediation and here I wait again with no answers. Now my husband had to take his retirement out to pay off bills as I was deemed disabled back...
Replies
14
Views
560
I don't know what I did wrong I started to feel bad it seems like every time I text one of my family members they don't reply back. It all started when I told my roommate I was moving in with my brother and she said I have to give her a 30 day notice. And when I kept changing my mind about the...
Replies
9
Views
347
Please pray for me and that the Lord would calm my family down. We are in the middle of an important family business transaction and things have gone from bad to worse due to stress. My ### is erratic and acting like a complete unhinged lunatic. My ### is as nasty as ever. I can't phantom how...
Replies
12
Views
504
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,596
Messages
16,778,408
Members
648,145
Latest member
Aersuyrior

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom