Payment Approval

Status
Not open for further replies.

gypsy

Prayer Partner
Please pray for me to have ### accept my monthly payments and for my husband to get the full-time job he is applying for.
 
I prayed for this. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Precious Lord Jesus,

You Are The GREAT I AM. I am going to let you INCREASE and I am going to decrease. I am coming to your Throne OF GRACE at this time this prayer request. I pray this prayer in a prayer of FAITH & HUMBLENESS. IN YOUR PRECIOUS, MOST POWERFUL, AND THE SWEETEST NAME I KNOW. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Father asking that you grant me approval for my lost passpoet application. I submitted all my info and I have been calling for an update but I keep getting delays and no info. Father please resolve this for me and let it be approved with no more delay. I also have a few people wanting websites...
Replies
10
Views
192
Pray for the Social Security Administration to approve ### for SSI benefits and payments in May 2026 in ###, ### miraculously in Jesus name Amen.
Replies
9
Views
150
Six months ago I applied for a government economic support card, and I received it, but it has no balance—no money. Some friends have received retroactive payments, and I hope I will too. I hope they give me the full six months of back payments.
Replies
7
Views
229
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,599
Messages
16,778,465
Members
648,151
Latest member
Clithor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom