2013

These are prayer requests from the year 2013.

J
  • Locked
Pray for ### that he turn away from drugs and toward God. Pray that he doesn't use drugs and pray for his safety.
Replies
2
Views
84
N
  • Locked
Lord I thank you for hearing my prayers! Yesterday I was praying to receive miracle in my life today! And I got a call to some people wanted to offer me a job but 1 thing I didn't have is a license which was important. I'm praying that they will change their mind and give me a job. I have been...
Replies
2
Views
70
P
  • Locked
Greetings in the most holy name of our Lord Jesus Christ, Please pray for my marriage soon as I will complete ### years next month. I have been saved by our Lord from a dreaded disease when I was ###. I am completely healed now and I am hopeful that the Lord will bless my Life with a suitable...
Replies
3
Views
131
  • Locked
Please pray that God sends me a sign that everything is going to be ok so I feel better about my life.
Replies
4
Views
130
  • Locked
Please say a prayer that by the end of the day all of my and my husband's burdens will be taken care of by God. Things have been so hard lately, almost unbearable. Thank you so much.
Replies
5
Views
137
  • Locked
Thank you Lord for helping me with my anger toward my ### in law and ### in law. I no longer feel as angry as I once did. I do however feel a little vindictive and I know this is not the way you want me to feel. Please Father continue to help me in this situation. In Jesus name, Amen.
Replies
3
Views
117
A
  • Locked
My father my Jesus my intercessor please hear my request. I need you to intercede for me and my family today. I need a miracle. Lord please bind the spirit of lust that ### has for ###. Please awaken his heart to see what is right. I am pregnant with his twins and this has almost destroyed me...
Replies
6
Views
165
  • Locked
Dear Lord, please make my ### come back to me. Please make him realize what he is doing to himself and others. Lord hear my prayers.
Replies
3
Views
89
D
  • Locked
Lord, I know I have sinned, and not always been the good person I could have been. I've made some bad choices. I have made a better personal life for myself, Lord. I am trying hard to be a good mom. I need this job, Lord. Please, God, grant me the Grace from above and help me in this very...
Replies
3
Views
60
  • Locked
Our father in heaven, I feel scared, worried this morning. Been separated for four months now and just continuing to hear what MY wife is/may be doing....only makes me wonder, "father, will my family be restored, will my marriage be saved?" I have placed it all in your hands, but I still hurt...
Replies
3
Views
107
Back
Top Bottom