Praise Report

Status
Not open for further replies.

TracyJ1127

Prayer Warrior
Thank you Lord for helping me with my anger toward my ### in law and ### in law. I no longer feel as angry as I once did. I do however feel a little vindictive and I know this is not the way you want me to feel. Please Father continue to help me in this situation. In Jesus name, Amen.
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

First, a small, albeit worthy, praise report to share that my son-in-law has backed off all week on his gas lighting and berating posture towards my daughter. We have had a peaceful home all week - although - this weekend, I did overhear a conversation between he and my daughter - I was sitting...
Replies
13
Views
248
Thankyou to those whom have been praying for me. The weight of my childhood feels alot lighter and I have more energy and motivation.
Replies
10
Views
155
Praise report for my request for protection and peace and quiet. My mother and I were on a trip to see her brother. The trip is 9 hours in total one way, so we took two days to get there and then two days to get back staying at an oceanside motel for a night each way. On our way back home, the...
Replies
6
Views
106
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,624
Messages
16,778,854
Members
648,165
Latest member
Friermar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom