Help

  • Thread starter Thread starter angelahearts
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

angelahearts

Guest
My father my Jesus my intercessor please hear my request. I need you to intercede for me and my family today. I need a miracle. Lord please bind the spirit of lust that ### has for ###. Please awaken his heart to see what is right. I am pregnant with his twins and this has almost destroyed me. This burden is so heavy. Please lord bring him back to be the husband and father he has promised. ### is tearing me apart with the phone calls please have her stop and remove her far from my family. In Jesus name Amen
 
Father God, I pray that you answer this plea to restore this family. Father the enemy is working against this marriage and I pray that he and his minions be banished. Bring this wayward husband back to his family. In Jesus name, Amen.
 
God he has shown me he doesn't care for me. Please Lord help me. It hurts losing my family. I need you to come and save us. I long for death. The pain is too great to bear. The humiliation and rejection is wearing me down. Please Lord help me.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord Jesus thank you for this day that you have giving me and for the many blessings that it held for me. Thank you. Lord please help me with this. The heart break I have right now. It has been so heavy and so unbearable the last few days. I cant get the girl I like and have prayed for off my...
Replies
13
Views
165
Thank you Jesus for all the miracles you have done in my life thus far. You are good and you are always bigger. My husband lost his job in April and our severance is almost up. My daughter tore her ACL recently and is needing surgery. We have bills and big financial responsibilities and my...
Replies
10
Views
153
Asking for extra strong protection and breakthrough for us and all in need. Also asking for ### for encouragement and help, for me also help and wisdom, the Lord's anointing for all the planned outreaches and services, help to resolve conflicts incl. those forgotten (also convict ###, also...
Replies
11
Views
77
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,624
Messages
16,778,854
Members
648,165
Latest member
Friermar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom