Help with finances

We want to thank you for the privilege of standing with you in prayer during this challenging season. It has been our joy to lift your family before the Lord, asking Him to provide for your needs, guide your steps, and bring healing to your finances. We have prayed for your husband’s job search, that doors would open in God’s perfect timing, and for wisdom as you both make decisions about work and opportunities. We’ve also asked the Lord to bring comfort and strength to your daughter as she prepares for surgery, trusting Him to work all things together for good.

If God has already moved in miraculous ways—whether through unexpected provision, a job offer, or peace in the waiting—we would love to celebrate with you! Please share a praise report so we can rejoice together. If the answer hasn’t come yet, or if new needs have arisen, we encourage you to post this request again. We are committed to continuing in prayer with you, believing that our Father hears and will respond according to His perfect will.

May the Lord bless you with His peace that surpasses all understanding as you trust in Him. May He open your eyes to His faithfulness in the small details and give you strength for each day. We pray that He would make a way where there seems to be no way, reminding you that He is Jehovah Jireh, your Provider. In Jesus’ name, Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Pastor, I need God to forgive my family members ### because we are passing through ###. I am from ### district. I ask God to open doors for my parents and bless all the word I speak out. I am in senior ###.
Replies
8
Views
264
Please pray for my my daughters my ex-wife I have three daughters pray for our finances we're transportation last pray for salvation for my three daughters and ex-wife pray for a Godly mate a Godly wife I've been praying for 15 years as a father raising two teenage daughters it's not been easy...
Replies
12
Views
181
Struggling with thoughts of failure and self-condemnation. I am ### years sober and have forgiven my parents and many others, but the pain and fear are still here. I have been diagnosed with autism a few years ago, which explains why I have never been able to hold a full-time job longer than ###...
Replies
10
Views
136
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,766
Messages
16,780,825
Members
648,330
Latest member
Fluodarsor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom