Loed I Thank You For Hearing My Prayers

  • Thread starter Thread starter Nondumiso
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
N

Nondumiso

Guest
Lord I thank you for hearing my prayers! Yesterday I was praying to receive miracle in my life today! And I got a call to some people wanted to offer me a job but 1 thing I didn't have is a license which was important. I'm praying that they will change their mind and give me a job. I have been struggling for so long to get a job in my life. Please Father hear me again Lord come shine on me and bless me Lord. I'm praying they will give me the job and ### a speedy recovery from stroke and deliverance from all her financial debts. And Lord protect us from evil and satan always there for us and hear our prayers. Lord let us shine and I'm putting my full trust in you and I believe you can make things happen for us. Heal me from stress and negative thoughts, renew my mind in the name of Jesus I thank you Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

The Heart of Confession: A Cry for Restoration Nehemiah 1:6 : let your ear be attentive and your eyes open to hear the prayer your servant is praying before you day and night for your servants, the people of Israel. I confess the sins we Israelites, including myself and my father’s family, have...
Replies
10
Views
122
Thanks God, I've been born again in Jesus like the prodigal son/daughter, leaving gender violence relationships, I have fear of my wounds and lacks of faith in the control and restoration of God, I have fear that my wounds can carry me to unbelief and darkness of confusion like my ### years old...
Replies
7
Views
248
God, For ###'s MRI to prove his health today. Guard and heal me & my children - our hearts, souls, bodies & driving mercies. .. + loving relationships in Christ for us. Deliver us from evil. Thank You, God ###
Replies
10
Views
390
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,626
Messages
16,778,877
Members
648,166
Latest member
Rnnoomond

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom