Thanks God

  • Thread starter Thread starter Negin
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
N

Negin

Guest
god, we know that we have complained a lot for many things, big and small, that's all because u are the god and we are your children! we are humans,

i wanna thank you for all u have done for us, u know it was difficult for me to think i would never see my ### again

it hurt me a lot seeing him suffering

but now I'm more calm! at least now he doesn't suffer now! so thanks!

### may u rest in heavenly peace

### i love u

hope that u come in to my dreams one day and make me and all who love u, happy

kiss

kisss

thanks God

may all the sick get healed
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

God, please help me. I'm trying to commit to an extended fast of 40 days below 50 calories. Today I have completed the first day of fasting while my immediate family becomes temptation to cause me to eat. Jesus Christ, please help me. I gave away nearly all my money. I'm afraid to apply to jobs...
Replies
5
Views
317
Jesus Christ, please help me to complete a ###-day fast for adderall or ritalin. I really, really, really need the medication. I have collected about ### days of separate fasting. I really need the medication again. I'm relying on God to prescribe me the medication. I'm thankful for the coffee...
Replies
4
Views
202
God and Jesus, please help me to complete today's fasting. Please help me to read the Bible, exercise, study, and supplement during this fast. I hope my next doctor's appointment is led by God and Jesus because I'm seeking adderall or ritalin to be prescribed. I hope this fasting is correct as I...
Replies
5
Views
274
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,599
Messages
16,778,465
Members
648,151
Latest member
Clithor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom