Please Pray

  • Thread starter Thread starter VanessaF
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
V

VanessaF

Guest
I know it may sound insignificant, but my ### month old ### kitten ### has a suspected heart murmur grade ###. Going to our regular vet Monday. I l

I cannot bear the heartache of losing her. I lost my last ### a year ago to ###. I can't let her suffer and I can't bear the thought of losing her. Please pray for healing.
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray that God will hear my desperate prayers and heal my cat ###. She has stopped eating her dry food and regular wet food. She is only eating wet food treats and is losing weight. I have an appointment at the vet in about an hour. Please pray that God will guide my Vet and give her the...
Replies
9
Views
402
Please i am begging everyone to read this entire post. Please pray that God will fully heal my cat ###. The Vet thinks she has intestinal cancer. We have an appointment with her regular vet today to do a dehydration treatment and vitamin B shot and maybe more medication. Please pray that this is...
Replies
10
Views
203
Please pray that God will heal and bring my cat ### out of whatever episode she is having right now. She has recently lost a lot of weight and the vet can't figure out why. She isn't eating very much of her dry food. I have her wet food/ treats earlier today and she seemed OK. I was outside with...
Replies
11
Views
189
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,624
Messages
16,778,854
Members
648,165
Latest member
Friermar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom