I'm a woman who works in a male correctional ###

  • Thread starter Thread starter Cree
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Cree

Guest
I’m a woman who works in a male correctional institution and I’m a full-time student. Please pray for me to find a job that allows me to work closer to home and won’t make me feel sick inside when I walk into the building. I must have a job that allows me to pay half of our family’s living expenses but I would like to spend more time with my family because my husband and son are feeling neglected. If my work situation is unable to be changed I would appreciate a prayer for me to handle my home, school, and work life with strength and grace so my performance is greatly improved in all areas. Please pray for my health because my medical issues cause problems in my work life and make everyday duties very difficult to complete.
 
```html
Praying Psalms 75:6-7 "For not from the east nor from the west nor from the south come promotion and lifting up. But God is the Judge! He puts down one and lifts up another."
3 John 1:2 "Beloved, I pray that all may go well with you and that you may be in good health, as it goes well with your soul."


Proverbs 3:5-6 "Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and do not lean on your own understanding. In all your ways acknowledge him, and he will make straight your paths."

Psalms 118:25 "Save now, we beseech You, O Lord; send now prosperity, O Lord, we beseech You, and give to us success!"

Proverbs 3:8 "It shall be health to your nerves and sinews, and marrow and moistening to your bones."

2 Samuel 7:28:29 "And now, O Lord God, you are God, and your words
are true, and you have promised this good thing to your servant. Now
therefore may it please you to bless the house of your servant, so that
it may continue forever before you. For you, O Lord God
, have spoken, and with your blessing shall the house of your servant be blessed forever.â€

2 Timothy 2:15 "Study and be eager and do your utmost to present yourself to God approved (tested by trial), a workman who has no cause to be ashamed, correctly analyzing and accurately dividing [rightly handling and skillfully teaching] the Word of Truth."

Proverbs 2:6 "For the Lord gives wisdom; from his mouth come knowledge and understanding;"

2 Corinthians 1:3-5 "Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of mercies and God of all comfort, who comforts us in all our affliction, so that we may be able to comfort those who are in any affliction, with the comfort with which we ourselves are comforted by God.For as we share abundantly in Christ's sufferings, so through Christ we share abundantly in comfort too. Casting all cares on the God of comfort in Jesus' name. Amen.
```
 
SpriteSpirit,

Thank you for sending appropriate Bible quotes along with where to find them because I’m still learning the Bible. I have cut and pasted your post to a word document so that I am able to view it often.
 
Lord, may ### study and give attention to Your word daily and may she incline her ear to Your Spirit. Yes dear Lord, let her eyes not depart from Your word and promises but keep them in the midst of her heart, for they are life and health to her as we ask this in Your mighty Name, Jesus, amen. -Proverbs 4:20-22
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Am a married woman who works in ### away from my family especially my ### Daughter she is still so little just need prayers to find a job close home in ### so that I can be close to them and be able to be a mother and raise my children life is tough coz recently can't even see my money please...
Replies
11
Views
239
  • Locked
I am requesting prayers for a woman who works mostly with men and needs a different place of employment. I pray she finds the Lord.
Replies
8
Views
62
  • Locked
Please pray that God removes a woman who works in the leasing office of the building I live in. Her name is ### and she is very harassing to people who live here. She takes great delight in abusing her power and evicting people who are struggling to pay their rent. She is abusive, nasty and mean...
Replies
10
Views
339
ajoule
A
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,626
Messages
16,778,877
Members
648,166
Latest member
Rnnoomond

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom