i need advise and prayer! I have a brother ###

Status
Not open for further replies.

mgt

Account Closed
I need advise and prayer! I have a brother who has never had a criminal record, is a Christian and through a divorce, an ugly one that being said. At any rate his ex-wife now has the kids 17&14 and the mom when my brother asked for the divorce kept the kids from all of us, had him arrested stating misconduct with my niece and said it had happened two years prior to saying anything??? My brother couldn't afford an attorney and things of this nature you REALLY need one but at any rate he is now in prison for 10 years; it BREAKS my heart! My niece in the past several months has been contacting me to make a VERY LONG story short many prayers have been answered especially the relationship with my niece, that she understands and knows in her heart it's all been her mom that keeps her from us, she gets that and even wrote my brother and said she misses and loves him. God is good and I know he has placed my brother where he is and there IS A REASON, I accept that he has plans for him and my brother has grown so much in his spiritual life in the past 8 months of being in prison it's going to be a LONG time. My mom gets mad at me because I don't like to go to the visitation, I just DONT LIKE GOING AND SEEING him it's not a selfish thing I just feel like I am 42 and I have a life and I don't feel as if for the next 9 1/2 years I should have to live my own life around his being in prison I don't mean that ugly I just number one think it will be easier for me that I not see him, and that I also don't want to have to spend one of my two days off for the next ten years driving for an hour there, sitting awkwardly sitting across from him trying to figure out what to talk about for three hours then an hour home it takes up the whole day and I don't feel as though I should be MADE TO FEEL OBLIGATED to do this! PLEASE PRAY THAT MY MOTHER WILL REALIZE THIS AND NOT GET MAD AT ME ;(
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I'm asking for prayer to our Heavenly Father in the mighty name of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ the one and only true Living God the one I serve and love with all my heart and soul! The first prayer request I have is for my ex-husband who I've been divorced from for a year now who did me...
Replies
7
Views
272
I'm truly sorry to hear about what you're going through. It sounds like an incredibly difficult situation. Here is a redacted version of your text, focusing on privacy: --- I'm being attacked by my extremely abusive husband & his family. His dad, his older brother & his brother's wife. I...
Replies
11
Views
484
I have a brother whose name is ### ### ### who is either mentally ill or demon-possessed. I am trying to get help for him to no avail. He believes he's fine but doesn't bathe, brush his teeth, or change his clothes for days on end. He believes he has the power from God to curse people's lives...
Replies
9
Views
329
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,626
Messages
16,778,877
Members
648,166
Latest member
Rnnoomond

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom