I had a roommate, ###, who wrecked my house ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

monkeyface

Humble Prayer Partner
I had a roommate, ###, who wrecked my house and never cooked or did housework and taunted me about having beautiful children because I have none. She didn't even keep her kids---she adopted them out. And the one boy she kept as come to my place indicating ###'s daughters could be models. And ### says her son is taller and more built than my nephews. She has insulted my nose and said her's was small. I sent her a letter and I need prayer that her curiosity will cause her to read it and here my thoughts on her actions toward me. In addition, when I was sleeping, I woke up with her breasts in my face---this happened a number of times and my lawyer said that this was assault and a person could get up to three years in jail. Now she has skipped off into the sunset stating she is going to be getting $###,###. Also, I helped her move into a new apartment and bought everything that is there. Instead of showing gratitude, she has shown me scorn. I want a vindication. I want the Holy Spirit to cause her to read my letter so that she will know where she did wrong. She is planning to get my brother into debt by encouraging not to claim his CPP on his taxes so they could have more money to drink wine and beer; furthermore, she is encouraging my brother not to pay social services the overpayment of $###. They will all have a big party and then we ### gets her $###,###, she will kick ### out of her house and he will come to my house with Revenue Canada and social services garnisheeing his CPP and I will have to support him while ### gets it all. I need serious prayer that ### will do the right thing. And that I will be vindicated of all these things that she said to me and all the damage she did in my house getting sloppy drunk falling all over and breaking furniture. Furthermore, I gave them a $### dollar T.V. but they pawned it off for alcohol. And whenever they are broke, they come to my house. Help me to have the willpower to say no to ### but to help ### when he gets kicked out but say no to alcohol. I prayer that both ### and ### are made accountable for their plans and sins. I pray that their plans will be thwarted if they continue to do things that aren't Godly.
 
Lord heal their heart and make them whole in You let forgiveness enter and healing flow from Your throne...Lord cover them with mercy and let Your grace lead them to You and Your divine plan...Lord lift up this family and bring restoration and let Your glory shine through and in them in Jesus name...
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Precious Lord Jesus,

You Are The GREAT I AM. I am going to let you INCREASE and I am going to decrease. I am coming to your Throne OF GRACE at this time this prayer request. I pray this prayer in a prayer of FAITH & HUMBLENESS. IN YOUR PRECIOUS, MOST POWERFUL, AND THE SWEETEST NAME I KNOW. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

  • Locked
My son's had a roommate who suffers from schizophrenia and is being used by the enemy to harass them. I am trying my best to locate a new place for them to live away from this person. She is threatening them constantly. May the Lord Yeshua intervene immediately and keep my children safe.
Replies
8
Views
238
  • Locked
I would like prayer for my roommate who is hard to live with. Also, I would like to get assistance with my school fees. Thanks in advance.
Replies
6
Views
112
  • Locked
I have a roommate who is well loved in this shelter. I am not. She ruins my clothes, shoes & I had to glue my glasses. No one in the office listens to any complaints or my pleas to move to another room or a house. Right now, I am being laughed at because she has used her influence to get me to...
Replies
4
Views
165
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,634
Messages
16,778,956
Members
648,176
Latest member
Aeltoroimir

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom