My ###'s had a roommate who suffers from schizophrenia ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

lulu

Disciple of Prayer
My son's had a roommate who suffers from schizophrenia and is being used by the enemy to harass them. I am trying my best to locate a new place for them to live away from this person. She is threatening them constantly. May the Lord Yeshua intervene immediately and keep my children safe.
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Thank you for praying.  I am concerned about this woman and her threats.  I know beyond a shadow of a doubt that Yeshua will protect my sons and no evil shall befall them.
 
I prayed for this. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Thank you so much for prayibng. This woman contacted my daughter in law and is attempting to bring harm to my ###. I am standing on the Word of God conerning this matter.
 
Dear Heavenly Father:

We come to you lifting up this ###'s needs. You know their heart Lord; you know their situation. We ask that you please grant them their request in Jesus Name, and by your will. We ask that in the absence of what cannot be understood that you would grant peace beyond understanding. Send them help from the people around them, and also help from those you wish for them to meet. Oh Father, thank you for sending them love and comfort, peace and joy, that you may grant them full measure of favor and prosperity In Jesus Precious Name we pray, Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I've been suffering from schizophrenia-like symptoms, visual and auditory hallucinations, sensations as though I'm being raped, my wife turns into other women during sex, feeling emotions that don't feel like they're mine, and I've developed a breathing problem where I have to gasp for air as...
Replies
12
Views
616
I recently found out that my wife (###) is schizophrenic. During the earlier days of marriage, she was very confined to herself, anger at the peak, very stubborn. I couldn't figure out why she was behaving rudely, even though I stay calm. Last month she tried to act strange; she used to converse...
Replies
13
Views
189
  • Locked
My mother, ### Thomas, is suffering from schizophrenia with audible voices tormenting her with abuses and threats for the past more than 25 years. In the year 2011 she suddenly got paralyzed on the left side (stroke) without any known medical reasons. Since then she is on the bed crying to JESUS...
Replies
7
Views
350
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,659
Messages
16,779,090
Members
648,189
Latest member
Gwoirnarwood

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom