Im Hurting And Way To Lonely. I Need A Mate. Please Pray For Me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GoatFarmer

Beloved Servant
I'm misirable and completely destroyed, and that's just putting it lightly. I'm losing my mind, I don't have joy, I'm hurting so badly that all I have is intense unrest and hurt. I'm extremely lonely. I ask for you to pray for God to send me a mate to share my love and life with, to have companionship. I ask you to pray, if it's God's will, for him to send ### to me, and if it's not His will, for me and ### to be together, for him to send me a mate, to love and who will love me.
 
Lord I ask that you bring this man his soul mate or the love of his life. Take this man's misery, depression, loneliness, and restlessness away Lord. God I ask that you surround this man with loving people. bring your light into his life, bring him a blessing that will change his life in a positive and unforgettable way. In Jesus name I pray, Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for our world, nation, please pray for the pastors and church congregations all over the world, please please pray that my doctor endocrinologist Dr. ### will let me get my insulin pump. Please pray that whoever stuck me for labs and whoever looks at my blood and whoever sends my...
Replies
7
Views
156
Please pray for our world, nation, please pray for the pastors and church congregations all over the world, please please pray that my doctor endocrinologist Dr. ### will let me get my insulin pump. Please pray that whoever stuck me for labs and whoever looks at my blood and whoever sends my...
Replies
4
Views
155
Please pray for our world, nation, please pray for the pastors and church congregations all over the world, please please pray that my doctor endocrinologist Dr. ### will let me get my insulin pump. Please pray that whoever took my blood, who will research my labs, who will send the lab report...
Replies
7
Views
319
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,634
Messages
16,778,956
Members
648,176
Latest member
Aeltoroimir

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom