2013

These are prayer requests from the year 2013.

  • Locked
I am still needing much prayer, as my spirit feels as if it has left me.....I am now questioning my salvation, and wondering if I have gone too far....Please help me by praying.....The demonic forces are weighing too heavy on me........thank you
Replies
7
Views
154
  • Locked
Please prayer for me and my family especially my children, my son who is very depressed and did not go out to work for the past week because his father had a quarrel with him and he answered him back, I am very scared of this development because at times it is very frightening, please prayer so...
Replies
5
Views
132
  • Locked
Please pray that God brings physical healing upon ###. He recently suffered from a stroke.
Replies
10
Views
240
T
  • Locked
Dear God, If you are there or if we are on speaking terms anymore. I need your help. Please stop abandoning me, I can't go on this way much longer. Something must change. I need a companion, a better job, and to be able to go to school. Please help me move forward in my life. Put something in...
Replies
6
Views
143
  • Locked
I stand in agreement with all on this site and I pray that you answer all the peoples pray requests on this site in Jesus name amen
Replies
5
Views
148
  • Locked
Prayers for my boss ###, he has prostate cancer, and will be operated on in March. Prayers that ### and his wife ### can have the strength to get through this. They don't go to church. Also prayer I don't have to take time off while he is out. God Bless ###
Replies
11
Views
234
  • Locked
Dear Lord I pray you give me strength and courage this upcoming week to beg my families forgiveness when admitting my failings as a provider. They entrusted me to handle our household finances and I have failed them. Lord I thank you for granting my prayer to save our home. I pray your grace in...
Replies
4
Views
136
S
  • Locked
I have asked for people to pray for my dog of ### years who was sick. He fought as hard as he could but passed away yesterday. Please pray for me and my family during this time of loss. We all miss him and feel empty without him around.
Replies
8
Views
163
S
  • Locked
Thank you all for your prayers!!! My husband's job has decided not to layoff in his department!!!! God is good and we are very blessed! Please continue to pray for us as we make the move to be a little closer to his work, right now we are a ### away! Thanks again for all the prayers, may God...
Replies
6
Views
159
  • Locked
My ### is going for an endoscopy tomorrow. The doctors will be putting a stent to drain the jaundice from the liver. Please pray that the stent will be placed properly and she feels stronger for the upcoming surgery to remove cancer from her lung, liver, bile duct, pancreas, and gall bladder...
Replies
5
Views
150
Back
Top Bottom