Struggling, Alone, Depressed

  • Thread starter Thread starter tn77
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

tn77

Guest
Dear God,

If you are there or if we are on speaking terms anymore. I need your help. Please stop abandoning me, I can't go on this way much longer. Something must change. I need a companion, a better job, and to be able to go to school. Please help me move forward in my life. Put something in motion. I don't understand why I must suffer this way. My life is passing by and it's been nothing heart ache. Please.
 
God I ask in Jesus’ name that You will honor this prayer request according to Your will and Your timing. Encourage this child of God to continue to pray without ceasing, always seek Your will, and wait upon You to answer. Bless them exceedingly abundantly above all they have ever prayed or dreamed according to Your will.

Encourager ###, ###, ### ~ Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister
 
I prayed in Jesus name that you can find positive inspiration to realize your full potential.  Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Are you alone, depressed, hungry for food, thirsty for beverage, or even just need a hug? I am here to minister to the whole person. To minister spiritually, but also to the physical body. "If a brother or sister be naked, and destitute of daily food, and one of you say unto them, depart in...
Replies
11
Views
321
I.am.sad, depressed. Physically tired. Desperate, because I don't believe that I can find a godly husband that will be compatible to me. It seems so impossible. Lord help. I.am ### already. My father died last year, my mother has early Alzheimer, my brother doesn't really care for me. I am...
Replies
7
Views
224
I have been sharing what my family has been going through. We have struggled horribly for years now. I am recovering from a medical error that poisoned me and disabled me (mentally), cancer, snake bite, torn muscles, unemployment, our finances continue to dwindle to nothing. I cannot seem to...
Replies
12
Views
568
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,659
Messages
16,779,090
Members
648,189
Latest member
Gwoirnarwood

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom