Prayers for my boss ###, he has prostrate cancer, ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Khramos

Prayer Partner
Prayers for my boss ###, he has prostate cancer, and will be operated on in March. Prayers that ### and his wife ### can have the strength to get through this. They don't go to church. Also prayer I don't have to take time off while he is out.

God Bless

###
 
I prayed for ###'s family and you. Amen.
 
God I ask in Jesus’ name that You will honor this prayer request according to Your will and Your timing. Encourage this child of God to continue to pray without ceasing, always seek Your will, and wait upon You to answer. Bless them exceedingly abundantly above all they have ever prayed or dreamed according to Your will.

Encourager ###, ###, ### ~ Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please cooperate with me! I would share this with my heart. Your insights, guidance would be deeply appreciated. I am ### from India. I am Hindu. Yes, I worshipped Hindu Gods, I kept fast for them, I went to temples, I celebrated all Hindu festivals & I read many mantras. By the grace of God...
Replies
8
Views
327
Hi everyone, thank you for taking the time to read this. Half a year ago, the one God made for me and the one He made me for were on a vacation together. We have had the time of our life together, in wholehearted agreement, we acknowledged that God made us for one another. Our love is a love...
Replies
5
Views
335
I come before the Father in the mighty name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth, my Lord and my Savior, and it is only through Him that we can approach the throne of grace. I come with a humble heart yet I come boldly before the throne of grace to find help in time of need, crying out from the depths of...
Replies
9
Views
629
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,659
Messages
16,779,090
Members
648,189
Latest member
Gwoirnarwood

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom