Physical Healing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
God I ask in Jesus’ name that You will honor this prayer request according to Your will and Your timing. Encourage this child of God to continue to pray without ceasing, always seek Your will, and wait upon You to answer. Bless them exceedingly abundantly above all they have ever prayed or dreamed according to Your will.

Encourager ###, ###, ### ~ Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister
 
O Lord please forgive his sins & forget all his mistakes too & heal him with blessing of faith so he can share Your Glory, amen.
 
I pray that ### will make a Full recovery from his stroke and he will make a return to perfect health in Jesus Name!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for me. ### (###) ###. ###. I’m ###. I have two beautiful daughters. ### and ###. I was older when I had my daughters. ### & ### so they are young women. ### is engaged. ### is studying for her license to sell homes and properties in ###. Both graduates of the University of ###. ###...
Replies
14
Views
151
Please pray for me. I have brain damage from drinking alcohol. In ###. My husband ### disappeared. On purpose. We have two daughters. ### and ###. We hired a private investigator who found ### married and living in ###. I had to divorce him here in the ###. I loved him. So I drank so much...
Replies
6
Views
101
Please pray that I can fully recover,physically, from having a heat stroke.
Replies
10
Views
220
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,659
Messages
16,779,090
Members
648,189
Latest member
Gwoirnarwood

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom