Finances Again

  • Thread starter Thread starter fidosonics
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
F

fidosonics

Guest
So I still haven't gotten my prayer fully answered yet and my tuition and missions payment hasn't been paid yet and we leave in a month. I know my God is going to provide for me. I just feel like it's just taking a while, but my next payment was due in Jan. Still haven't been able to pay it off yet and my missions payment is due tomorrow. So, if you guys would just continue to stay in agreement, that would be wonderful. - thanks
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
God I ask in Jesus’ name that You will honor this prayer request according to Your will and Your timing. Encourage this child of God to continue to pray without ceasing, always seek Your will, and wait upon You to answer. Bless them exceedingly abundantly above all they have ever prayed or dreamed according to Your will.

Encourager ###, ###, ### ~ Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Every night they come to me in my dreams attacking me in every way they can. They initiate me into their witchcraft, ###, and occultic covens and forcefully feed me their potions and substances that have a controlling and defiling effect on my life. They initiate me into their covens so that...
Replies
8
Views
159
I am struggling with my career. I left my previous job due to the unfair treatment I faced, and for the past year, I haven't had a job that provides an adequate income—despite being a professional. I feel completely lost. I need money for my children's schooling—which requires significant...
Replies
5
Views
83
Please pray for me because I really messed my finances up because I couldn't work a lot last month due to the consequences of getting involved in something I never should have and I now am so behind and have so many bills and things to pay. Thank you.
Replies
12
Views
169
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,634
Messages
16,778,956
Members
648,176
Latest member
Aeltoroimir

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom