2013

These are prayer requests from the year 2013.

  • Locked
Asking for prayer in a lot of different areas today. We are in the middle of negotiations on the sale of our home and I ask that God take complete control of this situation and let this be the answer we have prayed for and no more stress financially and mentally, please. Praying for my marriage...
Replies
4
Views
182
  • Locked
Father God I come before you oh Lord to implore you to put your hands on the children you have blessed me with. Father you see them and know them better than I do, all the fighting and cursing among them, please make it stop I know this behaviour cannot be your will, this comes from Satan, Lord...
Replies
5
Views
172
  • Locked
Please pray for me. I am facing a lot of stress right now and I don't know what to do. Pray that God will give me direction as to what to do and pray that he will give me peace as well.
Replies
5
Views
251
  • Locked
Father God I give Thanks for all that you do and Thankful for your Love. Please place you Healing Hands on my ### and make her Health whole again. Amen
Replies
5
Views
150
E
  • Locked
My family and I are facing enormous financial struggle, with some very bad news that came today. Please pray that the situation we are being faced with is rectified, and that our worries become unfounded and that the Lord provides for our needs. Thank you!
Replies
5
Views
156
P
  • Locked
Lord thank you for all the people that have asked for the prayer request, thank you Lord for my ### who is waiting for a job. Lord you said in your word that if anyone does not work then he or she should not eat, he is trusting you for the pocket money. Do it in Jesus name. Amen.
Replies
5
Views
220
S
  • Locked
To all prayer warriors. I would like to request prayers for those children who are shooting at each other and wounding those who are near them. Please Jesus, send some pastors or Sunday school teachers to teach them to love one another and not shoot them to death. Also pray for their families...
Replies
3
Views
194
  • Locked
Please God help me, I need your help and I need everybody's prayer. I have prayed a lot, ask God to help me, but I haven't got answers from him yet :( I am now started to be hopeless and started to make mistakes :( My life started to become worse and I don't know how can I get back the hope. I...
Replies
4
Views
230
  • Locked
Please Lord listen to my prayers and bless my husband wherever he is, he is going through a lot right now with his truck and needs your help, thank you for giving him wisdom and strength to know how to fix his problems, thank you for putting good people in his path, people that will teach him...
Replies
4
Views
225
B
  • Locked
Please pray in the name of Jesus for the Lord to intercede to set unconstitutionally imprisoned soldier ### free. Please specifically pray for the S.C. to hear his case, and for national attention to be called to the fact that military men and women now legally have no right of self-defense...
Replies
4
Views
160
Back
Top Bottom