2013

These are prayer requests from the year 2013.

U
  • Locked
I ask that my brothers and sisters in Christ continue to pray for my daughter, I still do not know where she has gone. May God watch over her every step and guide her in a direction that will be good for her. Thank you all for being here, giving the love and support necessary to carry on while...
Replies
3
Views
112
M
  • Locked
God please make someone else leave a reply to my question.
Replies
2
Views
315
N
  • Locked
My son ### gets a good paying job and that his hope is in Jesus. My other son is out of his depression and not wanting to take his life that his life is precious and my youngest son who is ### ### gets saved he says he is gay like his brother ### I love all my children I just want the best for...
Replies
5
Views
134
  • Locked
I continue to pray for my invention. I pray for a new patent and I pray my product is licensed. I feel my product will help many people. I thank the Lord for giving me the idea to invent this product. Thank-you for praying with me that my product will be a success. In Jesus name I pray. Amen
Replies
3
Views
146
  • Locked
pls pray for ###,### to know the will of Abba Father for the present time and to obey with a willing heart thereby rewarded ... the Lord bless for you more for praying.
Replies
6
Views
154
O
  • Locked
I have an interview next week. Please pray for me that I find favour with the interviewers and I get the job. Also pray that I am made permanent on the job and that ### gives me a very good reference. May God bless you.
Replies
5
Views
115
  • Locked
Thank you host admin for prompting me to repost this, and also for help from ???555 ........... original post corrected...'I have just received an urgent request to find a young girl ###, abducted from ### in 2007. She has a strange pupil in her right eye as it has a tear through her green with...
Replies
4
Views
151
  • Locked
God Help me to find the required ### urgently.
Replies
3
Views
144
D
  • Locked
Need to lose ### lbs please pray for ###, God bless you.
Replies
4
Views
73
  • Locked
Please pray that my heart's desire be granted, the return of the love of my life, my one true love. I pray that my ### may have healed his wounds from the past and forgiven all that has gone wrong. Lord, help my ### be able to follow his heart to his desire and love for me and permanently...
Replies
3
Views
87
Back
Top Bottom