I pray for the soul of a ### that ...

  • Thread starter Thread starter vsharar
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
V

vsharar

Guest
I pray for the soul of a cat that I ran over.

###

Amen
 
Child of God Let’s Pray…God In Jesus’ name let Your perfect will be done in my life and in the lives of those that I love and care about. Help me to always trust in You and Your perfect timing. Let me not lean to my own understanding or take matters into my own hands and mess things up. Remind me to always acknowledge You first in all my ways and allow You God to direct my foot steps. May I always respect and honor YOU Lord with my life (body, mind, and spirit). May I come to know You better, fall more in love with You, always obey and honor You with my life. God bless and protect me. Cause Your face to shine upon me today, tomorrow, and always. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for all those I love, care about, and the writer of this prayer.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
In Jesus name I prayer that the cat is ok and I prayer God lifts any guilt you may have off your shoulders Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Praying for the soul of ###, may her soul rest in peace and please tell her that her family love her and she'll always be remembered
Replies
5
Views
206
I SPEAK LIFE DECLARE DECREE DEMAND CLAIM CREATE COMMAND CONTROL EDIT INTO EXISTENCE 💯FOLD GREATLYYYY MYSELF MY FAMILY OUR PETS HAVE OUR SOULS HEALED WE ARE NOT STUCK IN ROBOTICS BOTS MADE INTO ROBOTS 🤖 GREATLYY WE ARE NOT STUCK WITH THE SCORPION TAIL TRYING TO CONTROL US TO HARM HURT STEAL KILL...
Replies
10
Views
181
I've been stuck in the military Q cult for over 4 years. Treated like a #TargetedIndividual and/or combination of "NO Contact military police protection". I cannot say enough about how aweful it's made my life. Apparently I am reincarnated and was a biblical figure. I AM NOT NOW nor do I want to...
Replies
13
Views
200
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,672
Messages
16,779,543
Members
648,200
Latest member
Whitar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom