MillaSofia
Humble Servant of All
Come into My Rest
I heard a part of this today, then went to look it up. And I found this, which I would like to share:
I call you to come into My rest and to move into an anointing of ease. You may be tempted to run ahead of Me or step out of the flow of My Spirit because of presumption, but you would do well to stay in spiritual reality and not get into fantasy by projecting out into the future. You must live in the moment and stay present with Me, says the Lord. I am your place of safety and stability here and now.
Matthew 6:34 “Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about its own things. Sufficient for the day is its own trouble.”
I heard a part of this today, then went to look it up. And I found this, which I would like to share:
I call you to come into My rest and to move into an anointing of ease. You may be tempted to run ahead of Me or step out of the flow of My Spirit because of presumption, but you would do well to stay in spiritual reality and not get into fantasy by projecting out into the future. You must live in the moment and stay present with Me, says the Lord. I am your place of safety and stability here and now.
Matthew 6:34 “Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about its own things. Sufficient for the day is its own trouble.”
