God I Would Like To Thank You For Keeping ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

adrianj

Account Closed
God I would like to thank YOU for keeping me calm during this time of trials. I put my trust in You God. In the name of the highest names of all your son JESUS CHRIST I ask you Father to please restore my marriage. You the potter mold my marriage and family and myself to the way you want us to be. Father without You I'm nothing. Help me to walk in your steps God. You deserve my praise Father. God remove all impurities from our lives and replace it with the fruit of the spirit. I'm struggling with my thoughts, my circumstances. Help me to focus on You and not on my understandings. I cry out God please take this burden away. I ask all for your prayers in agreement for all hurting marriages around the world including mine to be restored, rebuild. Praying for all prodigal spouses and children that they come to their senses and come to You Lord then send them back home to our families. I ask this in Your MIGHTY name CHRIST JESUS Amen.
 
God in Jesus' name please answer this prayer request according to Your will and Your timing...Child of God Let’s Pray...God In Jesus’ name let Your perfect will be done in my life and in the lives of those that I love and care about. Let my heart, mind, body, and soul always trust in You and Your perfect timing. Let me not lean to my own understanding, take matters into my own hands, and mess things up. Remind me to always acknowledge You first in all my ways and allow You God to direct my footsteps. May I always respect and honor YOU Lord with my life (body, mind, and spirit). May I come to know You better, fall more in love with You, always obey, respect, and honor You with my life. God bless me and cause Your face to shine upon me today, tomorrow, and always. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for all those I love, care about, and the writer of this prayer. Amen! So Be It! And It Is So!

Encourager ###, ###, ### ~ Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

  • Article Article
It’s been a while since I had a guest poster on here, but this one is well worth it! Dr. ### is a marriage and family therapist who’s worked with couples and addressed godly sex for a long time. You may recognize him from the Sexy Marriage Radio show/podcast where he’s been cohost for 16 years...
Replies
0
Views
204
Thank you lord for keeping me safe when I played a sport after years today and getting me home safely
Replies
6
Views
421
I do think it's genetic so others who need healing may need it too. I think it is a glucose problem, sugar. I would like to be healed of blood sugar problems for me and my entire family. Thank you for praying for me and my family. With God, all things are possible. I would also like to ask for...
Replies
9
Views
243
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,682
Messages
16,779,747
Members
648,213
Latest member
Araorteth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom