One More Time

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arcy

Prayer Warrior
Thank you lord that I know you are blessing my husband where ever he is, that you are giving him wisdom and strength to where ever he is doing in his decisions and his job, thank you for your angels that are surrounding him, thank you for all those people that are helping him in your name. I thank you too for him instead of calling someone else he is calling me and keeping me updated on his troubles, please give me wisdom on how to bless him, help him and what to say to him for him to feel secured and calm, give me your words Lord that will bring peace in his heart tell me what to do for him as he is so far away, Thank you for helping him with the truck and for bringing him back home safe with no troubles in his path. thank you for making our marriage stronger that no one and nothing can destroy, thank you for turning things around in my favor. IN THE NAME OF JESUS... AMEN.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord God please protect me this halloween in Jesus name. Amen.
Replies
7
Views
238
Sorry to bother you. I already asked for prayer for this, but my doctor's appointment is today at ###:###; and I'm in a state of dread and fear. I'm afraid I will chicken out of asking for pain management and the CAT scan. I'm not good at asserting myself. I also know I need to get certain...
Replies
12
Views
372
Have them have Consideration help to spend more time with them and have peace and safety Lord Jesus please. These days people and locations are so rude lately this is a sign Lord’s coming so soon. Please convict and save them all and bless us mightily Jesus and favor us please Is.54:17 with all...
Replies
7
Views
87
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,692
Messages
16,779,826
Members
648,223
Latest member
Jooltarr

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom