Pray For More Snow And A Snow Day?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Xxjetticupxx199
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
X

Xxjetticupxx199

Guest
PLEASE Pray for it to snow A LOT by me (I live in ###, ###) and Pray for there to be a snow day tomorrow so there will be no school! OR you can Pray for the whether to be too cold so we have a no school day?? I just really don't want to go and it's a long story/reason why!! Please and Thank You! God Bless Yiu ALL!
 
God in Jesus' name please answer this prayer request according to Your will and Your timing...Child of God Let’s Pray...God In Jesus’ name let Your perfect will be done in my life and in the lives of those that I love and care about. Let my heart, mind, body, and soul always trust in You and Your perfect timing. Let me not lean to my own understanding, take matters into my own hands, and mess things up. Remind me to always acknowledge You first in all my ways and allow You God to direct my footsteps. May I always respect and honor YOU Lord with my life (body, mind, and spirit). May I come to know You better, fall more in love with You, always obey, respect, and honor You with my life. God bless me and cause Your face to shine upon me today, tomorrow, and always. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for all those I love, care about, and the writer of this prayer. Amen! So Be It! And It Is So!

Encourager ###, ###, ### ~ Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I’m ###. It snowing again, hope doesn’t snow too much. Hope weather is good Sunday, and not much snow; hope use my medical scooter, don’t think can use walker, as right foot swollen. Hope that weather cooperates on Sunday, May ###, for church and church bake sale; hope my parents let me go, as...
Replies
7
Views
164
PLEASE MY CAR IS STILL SNOWED IN PARTIALLY EVEN THOUGH THE SUPERINTENDENT & HIS WIFE HELPED ME CLEAN IT OFF & SHOVEL AROUND IT THIS WEEK MY SUPERINTENDENT HAS OFFERED TO GO TO THE STORE FOR ME & HELP ME BECAUSE I AM VERY AFRAID TO EVEN ATTEMPT TO DRIVE RIGHT NOW TODAY I WARMED UP MY CAR...
Replies
6
Views
323
Heavenly Father please calm the snow storm coming our way today. None of the last snow storm has melted and our road is a sheet of ice. Please watch over us and no more problems with our home. Thank you we did get the plumbing clog, but still have not finished getting the dryer vent fixed...
Replies
9
Views
478
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,692
Messages
16,779,826
Members
648,223
Latest member
Jooltarr

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom