Help

  • Thread starter Thread starter bshoemaker
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

bshoemaker

Guest
I need everyone to pray for me and a situation I have gotten myself into. February 18 and March 7 and March 11 are very critical dates for me. I need to know that God has this situation in His hands and can perform a miracle for me. I have nowhere to turn or have no one to turn to to help me. Please forgive me God and help me. I need you. Restore my faith and get me through this not only for me but my family. Please don't give up on me. I am sorry I let you down. I need all of your prayers for a miracle. Thank you.
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
God in Jesus' name please answer this prayer request according to Your will and Your timing...Child of God Let’s Pray...God In Jesus’ name let Your perfect will be done in my life and in the lives of those that I love and care about. Let my heart, mind, body, and soul always trust in You and Your perfect timing. Let me not lean to my own understanding, take matters into my own hands, and mess things up. Remind me to always acknowledge You first in all my ways and allow You God to direct my footsteps. May I always respect and honor YOU Lord with my life (body, mind, and spirit). May I come to know You better, fall more in love with You, always obey, respect, and honor You with my life. God bless me and cause Your face to shine upon me today, tomorrow, and always. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for all those I love, care about, and the writer of this prayer. Amen! So Be It! And It Is So!

Encourager ###, ###, ### ~ Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I can't explain but I'm in a very bad situation. I need you too get as many people praying for me as possible literally yes please as many as possible, the best Christians too please. Ceaselessly as well for me myself ###. 4 , protection, Lots of Love from God & Jesus , all my good prayers I...
Replies
10
Views
145
1. GOOD DAY, ONE AND ALL. I need distant spiritual assistance and help to get out of a very complex situation imposed upon me. I HAVE BEEN HELD DOWN AND BLOCKED FOR A VERY LONG TIME NOW. I need a reality and time and space shift (I am just being explanatory to a degree as well as hopeful) in...
Replies
9
Views
127
I figure this is AI, but I have nowhere else to turn. I've been cursed to be alone and alienated despite a big family. My car is not fixed - it's not worth putting anymore money into it. I don't have money to get another car (and probably more issues). My last 2 cars have been constant...
Replies
11
Views
417
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,692
Messages
16,779,826
Members
648,223
Latest member
Jooltarr

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom