I pray that my friend ### come back to ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joy20

Humble Servant of All
I pray that my friend ### come back to town to visit me and not afraid to come back. She has OCD and she and her husband doesn't know that she has this problem even her kids. I miss her and I know in my heart that she and her family miss me. I need to see her so I can feel better about myself.
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
God in Jesus' name please answer this prayer request according to Your will and Your timing...Child of God Let’s Pray...God In Jesus’ name let Your perfect will be done in my life and in the lives of those that I love and care about. Help me to always trust in You and Your perfect timing. Let me not lean to my own understanding or take matters into my own hands, and mess things up. Remind me to always acknowledge You first in all my ways and allow You God to direct my footsteps. May I always respect and honor YOU Lord with my life (body, mind, and spirit). May I come to know You better, fall more in love with You, and always obey You. God bless me to live a lifestyle shaped by the Word of God. God protect me, cause Your face to shine upon me today, tomorrow, and for always. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for those I love, care about, and the writer of this prayer. Amen, so be it, in Jesus' name.

Encourager ###, ###, ### ~ Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

### my name miss my fiance ### three months now want him to come back
Replies
11
Views
222
hello, after ### (###) left they came back, only to always be online on instagram, and they not come back. i am still waiting AS i want them to come back as they made me very happy. i hope god will answer my prayers of them coming back as i am incredibly depressed.
Replies
8
Views
202
Will not come back to Christianity again as this Jesus betrayed me and let me suffer in agony so I will leave it and now this might be permanent departure and if he keeps on this. I had proceed to become an atheist.
Replies
9
Views
271
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,700
Messages
16,779,910
Members
648,236
Latest member
Guydarford

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom