Dear Lord, I pray that my younger daughter will ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

michele

Humble Prayer Partner
Dear Lord, I pray that my younger daughter will be able to lose the weight that she so desperately wants to lose. This will not only make her feel better physically, but this will do her body good. I pray that you will decrease her desire to eat unhealthy foods and that she will be encouraged to continue to eat healthy. You know lord she is only ### yrs old and it is a struggle and commitment to stay on track, so I pray that you will give her the determination to lose the weight that will put her at a healthier state. Amen
 
God in Jesus' name please answer this prayer request according to Your will and Your timing...Child of God Let’s Pray...God In Jesus’ name let Your perfect will be done in my life and in the lives of those that I love and care about. Help me to always trust in You and Your perfect timing. Let me not lean to my own understanding or take matters into my own hands, and mess things up. Remind me to always acknowledge You first in all my ways and allow You God to direct my footsteps. May I always respect and honor YOU Lord with my life (body, mind, and spirit). May I come to know You better, fall more in love with You, and always obey You. God bless me to live a lifestyle shaped by the Word of God. God protect me, cause Your face to shine upon me today, tomorrow, and for always. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for those I love, care about, and the writer of this prayer. Amen, so be it, in Jesus' name.

Encourager ###, ###, ### ~ Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

my father I come to you in the mighty name of Jesus Christ I lift up to you my daughter ### and her daughter which is my granddaughter ### ### is now ### years old and she's been battling with anorexia since she was ### and it's been a long battle she lost her period ### battles with insomnia...
Replies
7
Views
308
My dear heavenly father I am crying out to you from the depths of my heart I have not been feeling well lord it's been years since my body has felt right I believe that there's parasites in my body and as I begin this fast I'm asking you father God the Daniel Fast and take these parasite pills I...
Replies
10
Views
606
Pray for my younger brother and my father who taught him to idol worship and bow down to objects with 2 or more jossticks and idol worship with food and offering which was done previously and caused my father to suffer from OCD and wanted to commit suicide in ### so we brought him to ### for...
Replies
9
Views
543
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,700
Messages
16,779,910
Members
648,236
Latest member
Guydarford

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom