Thank you, Lord, for answering my prayers today and ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

LadyJag

Humble Prayer Partner
Thank you, Lord, for answering my prayers today and helping me survive these minor crises! Amen.
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Lord we come to your throne asking for healing in our individual situations. Please show your mercy upon us and grant this request. In Jesus name we pray. Amen
 
May God answer your prayer according to his will. God bless you and your situation and may he fulfill your needs. In Jesus name I pray, Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord, establish the work of my hands and let my efforts speak for themselves. Give me wisdom, confidence, favour and discernment in every area of my life. Protect my work, responsibilities, resources and opportunities from interference, manipulation and unnecessary obstruction. Remove every...
Replies
11
Views
156
Lord thank you. I pray that you hear my prayers and will answer. I pray my daughter ### and son ### move into their place in ### this week. I pray that I can get a break from my daughter ### that she find her own way, find happiness and receive a financial blessing to get out of debt. I pray my...
Replies
10
Views
217
Dear Lord, Tonight I come to You with a tired and heavy heart. You know everything I have sacrificed, all the hard work, the pain, the silence, and the tears I kept inside for so long. You see every unfair thing that has happened even when I chose peace instead of anger. Lord, I surrender...
Replies
12
Views
268
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,708
Messages
16,780,007
Members
648,255
Latest member
Feysil

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom